Groningen, The Netherlands,
August 31 – September 3, 2023
Improving Industrial Management
University of Groningen
- Prof. Iris Vis: Opportunities for IE & IM in partnerships for societal impact
- Dr. Gerald J. Jonker: Teaching Industrial Engineering & Management using Team Based Learning
- Marlene Von Steinaecker and Mathijs Tjeerdsma: Studying Industrial Management
- Michel Baudin: What should students learn?
- Prof. Torbjørn Netland: What’s the role of a textbook in the age of AI?
- Gosse Korte: Evolving Industrial Management in Practice and Education
- Prof. Joaquín Ordieres: Industrial Engineering and Management of European Higher Education
- Prof. Waldemar Karwowski: Opportunities for cooperation with the Foundation of Professional Ergonomics
- Prof. Stefan Pickl: Announcement of the AIM 2024 Conference, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany