The general objectives of the IJCIEOM – International Joint Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (2024) are:
- To promote researchers networking as a way to exchange ideas and approaches that contribute to the development of Industrial Engineering and Management from a scientific and industrial perspective.
- To present advances in industrial engineering and operations management, and their applications to companies.
- To maintain the level of excellence of previous conferences, in such a way that their publications (proceedings, books and journals) continue to be the best reference in this field.
- To strengthen the national and international exchange relationships for investigators from recognized universities and research institutions.
- Provide an opportunity for PhD students to present their current research and to discuss their findings with Senior Academics in their respective fields.
This year theme will be “AI in Industrial Engineering & OM – Research, Education and Practice”.
Conference dates and place: June 26-28, 2024 – Polytechnic School – Federal University of Bahia – Salvador, Brazil
Submissions: from October 2023 to February, 16th, 2024
Visit our website at: ijcieom.org